Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update...


Amazingly enough we have had two showings today! Thank you all so much for your encouraging comments and for keeping us in your prayers.
I think I had a little bit of a meltdown yesterday. Staying in an empty house, keeping it spotless (not too hard this last month due to it's empty status), having no furniture to relax in and just worrying way too much took it's toll on me I think. Kevin has been wavering a little on when we should actually leave for South Carolina. His last day of work here was Monday. His RNLT (Report No Later Than) Date is August 31st. (He is allowed 8 days for househunting and anything over that is taken from his accrued leave time.) However, schools in that area start back on August 19th. That means we need to find a place to live before the 19th so Katie can actually start her senior year with the rest of her senior class. There are 3 major high schools in the Sumter area. From what we can tell and/or have heard they're all about the same.
Although we were going to stay in this house until August 1st to save a little money, due to my anxiousness and inability to relax here, Kevin is thinking of leaving sooner rather than later.
Just thought I'd give you all an update of what's going on. I SO appreciate being able to share with my friends and family by posting on my blog. If you're visiting to see some stamped stuff, I'll be adding some of that either later today or tomorrow!
Blessings~
Angel

4 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Moving is hard enough, but going to an unfamiliar place, a house to sell and not much time is very stressful!! I'll keep you in my prayers. Hopefully your house will sell any day!

Sharon in NE said...

Its good to have options. Thanks for the update; I'll keep you in my prayers.

Rose Ann said...

I have been thinking and praying for you! I will continue to do so, Angel!! Thanks for the update!! Hugs!!

KT said...

I moved the summer before my senior year in high school and a few times before that. Each time was a new adventure and I learned something new about the USA, myself and the people in it. Think of it as the greatest adventure of your life! Stay positive and your adventure will turn out that way, too! Mom Hom in CA