Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scrap Addict Sketch

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare & beautiful flower of all."


It's time for another sketch from "Am I a Scrap Addict?". Deanne sends her team sketches twice a month and we work with them sending them back before the 1st and the 15th. But last month, I was able to talk Deanne into sending the July and August sketches before my things were packed up! I saved my images, but unfortunately didn't think to save my card recipes. I can tell you that the main image was a rub-on I got from Target and the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread's "Sing to the Lord". Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant and So Saffron was my color group and a combination I really enjoyed.


TODAY brings the new releases from Our Daily Bread Designs! Be sure to get your Cross of Christ set. I think that one will be hugely popular. You've got to see what Laurie, Angie, Bev, and Kim have done with it! And don't forget to check out the set designer herself, Dina.



Have a wonderful day!
~Angel

5 comments:

Peggy said...

What a beautiful set! I LOVE those crosses!

Monica-FC said...

ok, I am loving the stAMP SETS from our daily bread. those are so nifty and i do see some that would be great to use. so glad she was able to make stamps like this. hope she keeps contining.

joslyn said...

really cute. i need to check out theri stamps. thanks for sharing.

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty card! I'm excited to order the new stamps this weekend!!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful, Angel!! I definitely need to check out that set. I love those colors and your layout!!