Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bright & Cheery Take 2

Not a lot of time to chat today. We have quite a bit to do before we take off for South Carolina tomorrow. I wanted to show you another card from my Bright & Cheery set.
This one will go to my mother-in-law who's birthday is coming up.
I experimented with my paper cutter to do some decorative scoring. I think you'll see more of this from me as I just got a new Scor-Pal! Kelley will soon be carrying them in her online ODBD store!
You can see great tutorials for this tool on the Scor-Pal website!

Card Recipe~
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Green Galore,Pixie Pink, Enchanted DP by The Paper Studio,
Accessories: Primas and dotted brad (The Paper Studio) Rub-ons- Little Yellow Bicycle
"Delightful" , Scoring blade

Thank you all so much for visiting and for your sweet and encouraging comments! I've been so blessed by my online friends!
Happy Thursday!
~Angel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip...prayers for you!! When you get there start scoring away!!

Deborah said...

Good luck with everything tomorrow Angel! Hope you find a new home that you like quickly! Hugs, Deb

Judy Rozema said...

Delightful card!! I am jealous - haven't gotten to use mine yet as it just arrived!! Have a wonderful trip!!