Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fishing

I've scheduled some stamping time today. You'd think I would have plenty of time to just play, but I have to set aside the time or it just flies by! Anyone else have those issues?
Here is a card I made a couple of days ago with the other June 15th release from Our Daily Bread. This one is called "Fishers of Men" and it's perfect for masculine cards. I'm planning on using it for my Father's Day cards as well! Kelley has pictures on her website of the 2 new sets. You are gonna love them!!

Card Recipe:
Stamps~ Fishers of Men (ODB)
Ink~ Basic Brown, Choc Chip, Mellow Moss
Paper~ Vanilla, Choc Chip, Cosmo Cricket DP
Accessories~ Distresser
Hopefully I will have lots more to share soon.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cool, Ang!!! I love the basket peaking out of the hole. Great idea!

Shannon McGann said...

This is a great masculine card! I love the sentiment. Very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome card! It has a 3D effect. I still don't know if that's an actual hole in the paper or if it's just another piece of paper between the card and the basket picture. Very cool. You have major talent! I try to set aside some time but am very rarely able to do so. ;-( ~Lucy~

Jen Glover said...

What a fabulous card!!!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all the details! Have a great weekend!

Dianette Seda said...

Beautiful card! I love the details and how the center seems to be old.

Rose Ann said...

This is really awesome, Angel!! I love your distressing too!!

CreativeMish said...

This card is fabulous! Both new stamp sets are wonderful!

Lesli said...

That is a great card - I love the whole look and feel!

Peggy said...

That's really cool the way it is burnt torn open! Neat!