Friday, May 23, 2008

Update

Just a quick update from me. I didn't disappear from the face of the planet.

I've been enjoying my momma's company. And this week has literally FLOWN by!

Mom has been helping me with a few projects and we've been trying to get our part of the family cookbook done. My aunt is doing the majority of the work, but I'm designing dividers and the cover. Kevin helped me punch these:

Now, we have to get laundry and packing done as I catch a plane to DC at about the same time mom's plane takes her back to the Kansas City airport. I'll have a few projects to share and will update my blog (hopefully) from there.
Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!
~Angel

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Sounds like you're busy and enjoying your visit with your Mama! Enjoy!

Rose Ann said...

Great tabs and butterflies! Good to hear you've had a nice time with your mom!!