Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fruit of the Spirit

"Fruit of the Spirit" is one of the two stamp sets that Kelley is releasing this month at "Our Daily Bread". This gorgeous fruit bowl image (which was not difficult to color at all) comes with four different scriptures. AND all of Kelley's sets come with a "Stamped By" stamp as well. I LOVE THAT!
I purchased a set of colored pencils over the weekend so I could color in my new images. [And then, of course, I found my own Stampin Up watercolor pencils.] But here I used the inexpensive pencils. Coloring- not my forte, but I was happy with the result. Especially after I added Crystal Effects to make my fruit plastic!

Card Recipe~
Stamps: Fruit of the Spirit, Stitched background (SU)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Palette Black

Paper: Naturals White, Barely Banana, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: ticket corner punch, Sergeant Art pencils, Crystal Effects, Mike's dollar bin ribbon, MM mini pewter brads
On a personal note, our house has been on the market for one week and no showings. As we need to move in July, I am worrying just a bit. Please keep us in your prayers for the house to sell. God has perfect timing, so I'll leave it to HiM!

Have a great day!
~Angel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your plastic fruit...yummo!!

Kathy W said...

Angel, pretty card, and I love your coloring! Please don't stress about the house. You are included in my prayers; having just relocated, I know this is a challenging time, but the right buyers will come along. The photos you shared of the house show what a great find it is for someone. Love the kitchen! A big hug to you to hang in there.

CreativeMish said...

Great card! Great scripture! Love it!!

you're in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Have you heard about burying a plastic statue of St. Joseph in your yard to sell your house? People swear by it!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your fruit bowl and that background looks perfect with it!!