Monday, May 5, 2008

For Sale

Anyone want to buy a new home in Georgia? Hubby has a few more things left on his "Honey-Do" List and then we'll be completely finished with the house. What a relief! The realtor was by this morning and we signed the necessary paperwork to officially get it on the market TODAY!
I took a few pics so you can see what we've been working on. The kitchen is a bright cheery yellow and in the living room we did a faux finish. Whatcha think? We also painted the guest bedroom and both bathrooms. I may post pics of the other rooms later


But, now that the painting and cleaning are finished, I have projects lined up that require my attention so I'll be stamping!!


8 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Gorgeous Home Angel!!! Good luck with the sale! Hugs!

Deborah said...

Looks great! Some flowers would look wonderful in front of your bushes for color. Good luck, it'll sell! Deb

Diane said...

Wow,beautiful home Angel! I'm sure
it won't be long before it is sold!

Anonymous said...

beautiful home Angel, if I were moving to Georgia I would want to live here!

Peggy said...

SIGH, I love that house. I loved the house in Kansas too. You guys have good house taste! LOL
BTW - I keep trying to comment on your weight loss blog and I get a server error:(

Rose Ann said...

I think you did a beautiful job staging your gorgeous home! I am hoping and praying for a quick sale!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Very well done!! Nothing seems to compare with the feelings we experience as we prepare to sell a house! Looks like you will be a sure winner pretty soon to me!

~Bev Gerard

Unknown said...

Your house looks stunning! Good luck with the sale!