I was tagged! To be honest, I rarely remember to blog my own TAG post, so if you've tagged me in the past few months... I do feel honored and I'm sorry I have not kept the ball rolling. I usually have my posts outlined for a few days ahead. Patti of Pure Inkspiration has tagged me and I agree, Patti, 7 facts are better than one. So, here we go...
72. I can touch my tongue to my nose. Not really that extraordinary, hey?
73. I'm a sensitive person and feel as if I am very intuitive.
74. I think paisleys, swirls and feminine designs are SO cool.
75. I confess I am on my computer way too much. You'd think there was a magnet between me and the machine. (I'll be cutting back soon though as we prepare to move.)
76. I'm a bit of a Type A/Perfectionist personality.
77. Sadly, I have no living grandparents.
78. My toes do not touch unless they're shoved in a shoe together.
Okay, here are the rules, my dears.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.
Peg, Tracy, Nancy, Maren, and Kelly
5. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their Blog.