Friday, April 11, 2008

Beaded Flower


I took a small break yesterday from packing up my stamp room to make a quick card. I'm in dire need of 'Thank You' cards. I haven't sent one in so long that I know I am going to forget someone. But I can check one person off my list as soon as I get this baby mailed.

Card Recipe:
Stamps~ Noteworthy (you can barely see the little wingding stamped over the entire background in Soft Sky)
Ink~ Soft Sky
Paper~ Soft Sky, DP from a ProvoCraft slab (flower is cut from a 12x12 sheet)
Accessories~ Vintage lace, butterfly applique, Crystal Effects, beads, SU Dimensionals, Rub-ons (The Paper Studio)

{Here is a close-up of the beaded flower center. I cut out a second flower center, popped it up with dimensionals, covered it with Crystal Effects and added a sprinkling of clear and white seed beads while it was still wet.}
Hubby found a package of these butterflies for me at Michael's in the sewing/applique department. Isn't it pretty?

I hope to stamp a little more today in between all of my packing.
Have a great Friday!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh, packing up your stamping room sounds so........final, so......forlorn!!

Samm said...

and how many days are you going to be packing up your stamp room!!!LOL!!!

Great card!

Samm
x

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo gorgeous, Angel!! I am really loving these colors, too!!

Maren said...

Gorgeous! I love how you beaded the flower! So amazing!