Monday, April 28, 2008

And the Winner Is....

I did nearly forget to draw my winner yesterday. Random.org helped me pick and it was the very last comment from
Sara
Who said...
Two facts, I do not comment enough on peoples blogs, ok maybe not a real fact. I LOVE JESUS and want to completely submit to HIS will and Life just has its ups and downs and if you do not learn to roll with it you will fall down or stumble along the way. Does that count for a fact? I guess I am learning to roll with it... Hope this comment counts for being entered, not sure if you really meant this one or really meant whatever was posted when I finally checked your blog again.
Smiles and Blessings,
Sara
Sara, please email me your snail mail address and I will get these goodies in the mail to you!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoohoo, BIG congrats Sara!

Jen Glover said...

Congrats Sara!!!! I love your comment!

Diane said...

Congrats Sara!