Saturday, March 15, 2008

A "Happy" Design




Today is March 15 which means it is time for the "Am I A Scrap Addict?" sketch. I made mine several days ago, so I don't recall the specific details. If you have a question though, please ask and I will be happy to research!


This sketch was so "fun" looking that I had to make my card a HAPPY card!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We were planning on going to yard sales today but the radar looks pretty bad, so I think we will stay home and stamp/scrapbook!
YEAH!


3 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Angel, what a beautiful card! I love the colors! I hope you have a great day. I think we are headed to the beach, it's going to be in the mid 80's here. *hug*

Deborah said...

Happy card indeed! Just love it Angel! Deb

Kelly said...

Very nice card Angel. I love the stars.