Friday, February 1, 2008

Taggy Thank You!

I am SO far behind on my thank you cards! I haven't sent any since before Christmas! Yikes. So, you'll be seeing mostly thank you cards from me for a while! Well.... after I make my brother's wedding invitations that is.
I CASEd this layout from an older "Card Creations" edition of PaperCrafts magazine. I love browsing through a magazine to give me inspiration and I find that last year's mags often feature products I actually own!


Card Recipe~
Stamps: By Definition, Vogue Verses

Ink: Choc Chip
Paper: Naturals, Ivory, More Mustard, Choc Chip, DP from MME "Tres Jolie" collection

Accessories: ruffled Brown ribbon-SU, Spare parts square brad, Swirl copper clip from Target, gingham ribbon (?)

Have a great weekend!
~Angel

P.S. Is anyone else having difficulty with Blogger Spellcheck?

4 comments:

Alex said...

this is a great thankyou card - I love polka dots! And yes, I am - it is NOT working! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Very cute thank you card! I love the large tag!!

Shannon McGann said...

What an adorable idea! I love it!

Maria said...

Your card is fabulous Angel! I really love the dot pattern! The colors are fabulous too!

As for spellcheck. . .yes, I've been having problems. I guess there will be a lot typos on my posts! Agrrh!!!

Maria