Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Winner!

I was sick in bed all day yesterday so I apologize for not getting this posted sooner!
But, we do have a winner! My random number generator (DD) chose #13:


ktstamps who said...
Hey Angel, just saw this post this morning. I am sending Victoria a card from WA. As a teacher, this story broke my heart but gives me hope at the same time. I don't know where I am suppose to link too but I feel it is a great cause and my heart told me to send a card. Thank you so much! kt


My(KT) Katie got a laugh when she saw she chose a KT!
So, KT...don't forget to email me your address!!! My email is on the right side, under my pic!
Thank you ALL for sending Victoria a card. I am hoping to hear the outcome of our shower of handmade cards for this lovely girl. You all have helped spread love!
Have a wonderful day, my friends.
Hmmm....
Yes, I believe I do feel like stampin'!
~Angel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better.