Friday, September 14, 2007

Wedding Pics







Look at these gorgeous pictures!!! This is my son and his new bride. They've already been married 1 month. I love these photographs! I stole them off of Jake's Facebook. But there are 1,197 more pictures! Jake is sending me 6 discs full! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Megan was truly the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Her mother made her gown and she made her own jewelry from some of her great grandmother's beads. They sparkled and so did she. I cried again looking at the pictures. I don't know how I'll act when my baby girl gets married. They'll probably need to medicate me. LOL
I am busy working on a commissioned project and it's turning out so cute. I can't wait to show you! I completely ran out of Certainly Celery and Soft Sky cardstock so I will have to reorder some quickly. And I'll have to start stockpiling the Soft Sky. I didn't do that with Cool Caribbean and now I am sorry. Anyone else?
I feel like stampin'!
~Angel

5 comments:

Adelina said...

You must be a very proud mom. They are a beautiful couple and I wish them all the happiness the future has to offer them.

Anonymous said...

OH Angel.....amazing photos to document your special day. I am teary eyed...what a fairy tale...thank you for sharing those. They are beyond beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful. The bride and groom are beautiful too. I love the black and white.

Deborah said...

What a day to remember! Looks like an album winner to me! TFS- Deb

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness....amazing photos of such a beautiful couple!!