Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Triple Dose


My third post of the day! I'm staying busy stamping so I might as well share my creations with you. Right?
This is another card for my gift set. I decided to stamp a more masculine birthday card for the set as well. I used another Sara Sketch. This one is #5! If you're keeping track, you'll know that I have only #7 and #9 left! I think I can do this!
Stamp Recipe- There aren't many details here so I offer you the recipe.
Stamps- Coast to Coast, Warmest Regards
Ink- Ballet Blue
Paper- Ballet Blue and Certainly Celery CS, MME Kaleidoscope DPs
Accessories: White Embroidery thread and MM mini Pewter Brads
Using Sara's sketches is really helping me make my gift set. And I don't have to think about colors since I am using these blues and greens. It's coming together nicely!
I hope your Wednesday is going together nicely too!
I feel like stampin'!
~Angel

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Angel! Sure you can case that card---no problemo! And I'm excited to see your blog, I'll check out your work when I get home tonight, love what I see so far!!!

Sara said...

I bet these cards look awesome all together as a set! You're really keeping up with me, that's great!
Thanks for playing along!

Sara

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous colours! I love it! you certainly have been busy!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Angel! I love the colors...and I love lighthouses! Wonderful!

Deborah said...

Busy busy bee! This stamp is so soothing, nice card Angel! Deb

michelle sturgeon said...

Love the colours and the striped paper!