Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm So Dizzy...


"My head is spinning..." Oh, sorry, those lyrics have been in my head ever since I showed my daughter this card and she said it was making her dizzy. Did I get them stuck in your head now too? And don't tell me you've never heard the song. I don't want to feel old. heehee
This card fulfills Sara's Sketch #6 . I still have a few left, but I'm getting there.
Details, details- Card base is YoYo Yellow (a neglected color here in my craft room) and other CS includes Brilliant Blue and Whisper White. I used DPs from My Mind's Eye Kaleidacolor collection. Eyelets are set (rather imperfectly) with the Cropadile. If you have tips for me on setting eyelets with this tool I'd love to hear them. I didn't have an arrow so I traced one and cut it out. Other items used- word window punch, "Much Appreciated" stamp set.


I'm in the process of making a set of cards for a friend's birthday. I want to make cards that could be masculine or feminine and this is my choice for a Thank You card for the set. I'll be posting the other cards for the gift set this week. I hope she doesn't visit my blog. heehee
I feel like stampin'....
~Angel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is super funky! I like it!!!