Sunday, September 16, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch


I needed a break from the project I am working on so I had a look at Beate's weekend sketch. And I decided to give it a go.




Not long ago I received an RAK in the mail from Jillian aka Jillabella. She sent me some Bella images along with a beautifully stamped Flowahbella card. Now.... I was a Bella virgin. I don't mean that to sound rude or vulgar either. I had just never used a Bella before. I have admired them from afar and decided that was one door I should leave closed. The Bellas seemed to be something you could definitely get hooked on. Know what I mean? WELL.... I am no longer a Bella virgin. And here's my card to prove it!


Details, details- Card base is Purely Pomegranate. Other cardstock used was Choc Chip, whisper white and Pumpkin. I used my blender pen and ink pad lids to color in the Cakeabella image. All DP is from Me & My Big Ideas "Chester" collection. I punched a flower from the DP and ran it through my "X" upside down and adhered it to the clear button adding embroidery floss to knot. This sits on top of a very pretty Pomegranate colored Prima - a so sweet gift from Lia all the way from Singapore! Wish Big (punched in the Word Window Punch) and the flower (Craft White ink) in the background are from Short & Sweet. I distressed some card edges for depth. Other Accessories: Scallop Scissors, Oval punch and Scalloped Oval Punch.

The Bella was lots of fun to play with. Jillian sent me several so I won't need to hurry and buy one....yet. I better get my desk cleaned off.
I feel like stampin'!
~Angel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...this is one awesome card. Heck ya, it counts! LOL
Thanks for always playing with the sketches! You always rock them.
Have a great week
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

This is such a cute card for the sketch! I love Bella, and the papers you used!

Anonymous said...

very cute!! love the flowers and how cheery it is! Super cute take on the sketch. Hugs!