Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Two on Tuesday- RAKs that is








I got such a cute little treat in the mail recently from Lisa who won my blog candy. This gorgeous card made with one of my favorite sets- Carte Postale and inside was this little envelope with some tags and clips and little primas. this was such a sweet treat for me and totally unexpected.... Thank you, Lisa!

This second card came quite a while back from my friend Kristin whom I was so thankful to be able to see when I went back to Kansas for the wedding. We met when I was a Stampin Up demonstrator. She enjoys stamp camps and classes and I enjoyed having them. We became great friends and I am so blessed to have this wonderful, thoughtful friend in my life.
She used "Simply Said" and a great color combo I am going to have to try!
I'll be back in a bit!
Have a blessed Tuesday!
~Angel

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

I really like this second card. I'll have to give the Simply Said set a second look (don't try to say that fast 3 times LOL).

Rose Ann said...

Those are some very pretty RAK's, Angel!

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

I love Simply Said, and this is an awesome card!! I may have to try it out! (Is that Kristin that was at McConnell???)