Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Home, Sweet Home

We're home! And glad to be here and not in the car. Bad backs and long car rides just don't go hand in hand.
But, we had a wonderful time. The wedding was absolutely and by far the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. And I had a front row seat. :-) The bride was positively stunning (in the dress her mother made)!! And my son, the groom was SO incredibly handsome. (Yes, I am glowing with pride.) But, see for yourself....
I will have more pictures to post later and I will tell you all about the weekend soon. I've got to get a few things done first!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Angel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! The picture of them on the alter with the family reminds me exactly of one of our wedding pictures. Such a beautiful couple. congratulations to them both!

Rose Ann said...

What a lovely couple they make! Your son is very handsome indeed!!