Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Two on Tuesday- RAKs that is



I've got a couple of RAKs to share with you today. Then I am off to Macon to the Party Supply store.


This first little card was sent to me from Sara Jondahl of Joy to Stamp as a blog candy thank you. It has lots of sparkles AND butterflies....my favorites! Thank you, Sara!

This next card came from Carol Shafer and was included with some yummy blog candy.
The colors are so soft and sweet together. And lots of texture with that adorable Cuttlebugged background. This card is so pretty. Thank you, Carol! (I wish I could find your blog to like to as well.)

That's all I have for today. Lots to do before we leave for Kansas. But I will get back here eventually.

Hugs~
Angel

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Angel I am out here... I so loved and love the candy that you shared with me. You should be able to get to my blog now, I hope!

Rose Ann said...

Pretty RAK's! Both are so pretty, and fun!