Friday, July 6, 2007

Same Supplies ~ Different Cards


Last week I put together a few supplies and sent them off to Lori, Adelina, Bethany, Rose Ann and Tracy. It was decided today would be the day we would upload our creations that used those supplies. I can't wait to see what the other girls have done. This was an extremely talented group of ladies and we'll be doing this again soon! Be sure to click on their names and see their cards which will be posted at some point today.
Details, Details- Card base is Choc Chip, then a layer of shimmery white w/ Paisley background stamped in Pretty in Pink Craft ink and paper pierced, Next layer is Choc Chip, Certainly Celery and then squares of DP by the Paper Studio. Birds are cut out from Bird Border by Magenta in Basic Brown on Shimmery White CS. Legs are hand drawn in w/ SU Choc Chip marker. Other supplies used are: A Chipboard "Cheeky Jigsaw Shapes" flower by MM, which is Mod Podged, Primas and a pink adhesive jewel; Stickles, and Gelly Roll Clear Stardust pen, Some baby pink rick rack from Carolace, linen thread and Michael's Pink stitched ribbon, SU oval punches and Antique Brass hodgepodge hardware.

So far nobody has guessed the correct answer to my daily lunch entree. You can guess again today for the primas and ribbon. And I will offer one more clue in the morning tomorrow if nobody has guessed correctly.
Today's Clue: It comes in many shapes and sizes and no two are alike.
Have a great Friday!
~Angel

11 comments:

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Here I was thinking I was late to get it posted, but at least I got it up!

Is it a chicken breast? I can't wait to hear what you eat...I may start eating it just cause I'm curious now!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your card turned out adorable!! I love all the different things you have going on here. Super nice!

Beth Thomas said...

Is it a baked potato???? I LOVE those little birds and the layout for your card is great!

Adelina said...

Okay, I'm completely stumped on your lunch. I thought the baked potato was it, but now I have no idea. It's got to be some sort of vegetable - brocolli?

I LOVE the card. I like the layered chipboard and expecially love that little metal detail on the side with the ribbon. Thank you so much for sending us those goodies and pulling this whole thing together!

Adelina said...

. . .I meant to say "especially" with an "s" not an "x". OOPS!

Bethany Paull said...

I love the cut out birds and how you colored just one. Great background too. Thanks for the package. I had a blast.

michelle sturgeon said...

That's a really cool idea!
Your card looks beautiful...I love the pink and green!
'kay, now I'm so curious as to what your entree could possibly be!

Anonymous said...

corn on the cob...I'm really stretching on ideas here, but that's my guess for today

L8ybug2 said...

How about a baked sweet potato (yam)????

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Another beautiful card! I love the colors you chose and the stamps are cute.
:-)

Corie said...

Love this card!!!