Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rockin' Girl Bloggers... And the Nominees Are...

I just checked out the blog of my sweet personal friend, Lori Craig and was surprised to see my name listed under her picks for "Rockin' Girl Bloggers". Her comments brought tears to my eyes. She's one of the busiest gals I know and takes her family and friends very seriously, even offering to make this eternally grateful friend's son's wedding rehearsal dinner nearly all herself!!! THAT is what I call a Priceless friend!! I {HEART} her!


My picks for Rockin' Girl Bloggers?



Rose Ann at Paper Delightz is one of my faves! A new online friend of mine, I visit her blog every day and love her work.



Tracy at Misplaced Texans is one of my closest friends and a fellow military wife. I will never forget meeting her at a Beth Moore Bible study in KS. She turned to me and said "Do you sell SU? I want to sign up!" I nearly fainted. Now neither one of us sells SU and neither one of us lives in KS. But both of us still love stamping and staying in touch!



Angie at Quacking Creations... Ms DuckWaddleQuack herself. An amazingly talented teacher by day and stamper by night. Her creations are pieces of art.... each and every one!



Leslie at Running with Scissors. Have you seen her Ruby Tuesday feature? I can't wait for Tuesdays to go and see what she's done this time with the Stella Ruby paper. I had to go buy this paper after seeing her creations. And the other days of the week are just as good!



Julia at Belle Papier {Pretty Paper} one of my most favoritest stamping bloggers. I have gotten numerous tips and ideas from visiting her blog. It's one of the first places I go every morning! She's amazing!



There you have it.....my picks for Rockin' Girl Bloggers. Feel NO pressure to keep the ball rolling ladies. Just know that I LOVE YOUR BLOGS!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Thanks so much Angel! You're too sweet. ;)

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Well, ummmm... I'm a little behind!!!! :) WOW! THANKS so much! You're toooo sweet!
~Angie