Monday, July 2, 2007

I Can Draw?


Sheep and birds anyway. I had a bit of fun last weekend and here is the result- this cute little sheep. I was short on thank you cards and behind on getting my thank you cards out. I think I am caught up now.
Details, details- I drew the sheep onto shrink plastic and cut him out. I punched a hole into the top knowing I wanted him to be a charm. (He could have been much smaller...oh, well). Card base is Real Red, then Basic Black and then a small dotted black and white DP (CTMH). A bit larger black and white DP (CTMH) is inserted behind the square vellum tag and I used my Karen Foster snap stamps to print "thank ewe". I coiled some wire into holes punched into the tag and hung the (shrunken) sheep charm with a jump ring. Two punched hearts and a bow of dotted red organdy attached with a glue dot finished it off.
What do you think? Can I draw or should I give it up?
Have a great Monday!!

10 comments:

Adelina said...

Great job! I love it, I think you can draw.

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

What a good idea! How cute! Your ideas are endless!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the card. I think you can draw. Not me. I can't draw a straight line. Miss ya.
Chrystal

Linda SS said...

DO NOT give it up...I LOVE your little sheep. The card is adorable and it's my cutesy style. Keep it up, I love your work:)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Are you serious? YOU SHOULD DRAW!

Thanks for coming by my blog today!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

This is just so sweet! Love it!
~Angie

Rose Ann said...

"Ewe" can definitely draw, and your card is adorable!! Love the polka dots, and sheep charm!!!

Karen Lindsay said...

Yes, I think you can draw. Wish I could!! What a cute card! I have tried the snap stamps -- have never even seen them! Now that they are discontinuing them, I wish I had. :)

Karen L.

Adelina said...

Hey Angel - You've been tagged! Check my blog for details.

Corie said...

Yes you can draw -- NO you should not give it up.

Love the little gal.