Saturday, October 20, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch #24


I let last weekend slip away without doing Beate's weekend sketch. I didn't want that to happen again, so I made my card yesterday. Basic Grey paper made it easy. Here I used both sides of the same piece. One for the square background and the other for the strip that has the ribbon tied on it. And OH! I got to use my brand spankin' new SU Basic Gray pad and paper I have been dying to try!! You'll be seeing a lot more of this!
Card Recipe:
Stamps- Sanded
Ink- Basi Gray
Paper- Basic Grey DP, Reminders of Faith Vellum scripture, Basic Gray and Buckaroo Blue CS
Accessories- Grey Organdy (SU) Silver Cord (SU) Pewter brads (MM), ticket corner punch

More later!
~Angel

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card and a great Psalm

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome!

I see you are taking the weekend off from your daily giveaway. Good for you.

Did you ever find a marykay consultant?

Rose Ann said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and sanded background! Lovely scripture as well!!

CreativeMish said...

Is your scripture a stamp? if so.. where did you get it??

Or did you just print it out???

The card is simple and elegant

Mary Leeson said...

Love this card - love anything that has God's Word in it to encourage others. TFS. Blessings to you~