Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last Year's Christmas Cards

I started making this year's Christmas cards today. Yes, I know there are only 2 more weeks until Christmas.
WHAT?
THERE ARE ONLY TWO
{2}
yes,
T W O
more weeks until Christmas.
Will I ever learn?
I have 50 cards halfway done. I hope to finish them tomorrow. Wish me luck.
In the meantime, I never did post last year's cards.
I try to always make my Christmas cards CAS (clean and simple) and easy to reproduce. Why? Because I always start them too late to do anything else.
And my back likes it that way.
I usually make about 20 or so of one design and move onto another design so I am not too bored. I usually end up making over 100 cards.
This card design which I came up with last year was a scrap busting project.
I LOVE using scraps.
And no two were alike.
So, I didn't get bored making these.


I have a few more cards, so I guess I will be blogging this week.
Ha...who would have thought?
If you are reading this, I hope you are more prepared than I am and that you are remembering the reason for the season.

Blessings~
Angel

No comments: